I have enjoyed a very successful career, practicing Real Estate for over 26 years. I love what I do - I have always put 100% in whatever I have taken on in life. I take pride in being honest and ethical. I am a family man - Denise and I have been blessed to have and are very proud of our two children Ben & Emily and our two beautiful granddaughters, Lily and Evelyn.
When you get me, you get a dedicated Realtor® with 25 plus years’ experience who works Full Time - Unlike many part time agents who are working in the industry today, selling shoes in the morning and real estate in the afternoon. Please contact me any time you like and tell me how I can help.
- Graduate of Mount Saint Vincent University BA Psychology
- Senior Sales Consultant – Residential / Commercial / Multi Unit / Vacant Land
- Consistent Top Producer and Award Winner
- Consumer Arbitrator - Better Business Bureau of Nova Scotia
- Past Probation Officer in Corrections (Nova Scotia Department of Justice)
- Past Administrative Justice of the Peace (nova Scotia Department of Justice)